Agile Scrum Master - Workshop - -- agile-videos
Agile methods are becoming increasingly popular among software companies today. Agile Methods have proven that the best way to develop various software projects with accelerated software development.
Increased productivity, reduction of off-shore risks due to customer collaboration and ability to absorb changes in requirements are only some of the important benefits of using agile methods.
In this two-weekend course, you will apply the Scrum framework to build a new product. You will learn what it feels like to be on a Scrum team experiencing many of the challenges you're likely to face
while being coached by someone involved with the application of Scrum.
The program uses presentations, situational analysis and group exercises to introduce the above concepts. The highlight of the program is the 60-minute Sprint in which participants
would work in groups as Scrum teams and will execute a project in a three-day simulated Sprint. This exercise brings out many aspects of Scrum and would give the participants a
Hands-on feel of how Scrum works
Course Fee: $499
||Reserve a Seat
GoTo Webinar Software
Use Microphone or VoIP or other Long distance calling services
Participants will learn at the end of the program:
- Learn, practice, and apply Scrum to software and technology projects.
- Write user stories.
- Perform Scrum Release Planning, and Scrum Sprint Planning.
- Estimate user stories and tasks using Poker Estimation.
- Deconstruct user stories into tasks and ideal day estimates
- Carryout a sprint with Daily Scrum Meetings.
- End a Sprint with Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives
- Use Scrum with multiple, or distributed, project teams.
- Develop insight necessary to apply Scrum to real world projects.
- Use Scrum as a tool for improving collaboration, communication, quality, and team productivity
- Easily pass any Certified Scrum Master certification class.
- Use common metrics in Agile
- How to track Agile projects using burn down charts and burn up chart.
- Piloting Agile successfully
- Keys for successful adoption of scrum
We will cover below topics in this training
- Module-1: Concepts of Agile ( 1.5 hour)
- Module-2: Introduction to Scrum ( 1.5 Hour)
- Module-3: Scrum Roles( 1 hour)
- Module-4: Scrum Artifacts(1 Hour)
- Module-5: Scrum Meetings (1 Hour)
- Module-6: Estimation in Scrum ( 2 hour)
- Module-7: Planning ( 2 Hour)
- Module-8: Tracking in scrum ( 2 Hours)
- Module-9: Scrum in Distributed Location (1 Hour)
- Module-10: Keys for successful adoption of scrum and suitability of scrum. (2 Hours)
- Exercise: Scrum Simulation Game (1 Hour)
What you get from us?
- Course Handbook
- Suggested reading list