Welcome Autodesk PMP® Study Group
We at CertSchool are proud to be part of your APMIG PMP® Study Group to provide material and required PDU's (Professional Development Units). We were excited when Krishna discussed with us about a blended Study Group approach for Autodesk Project Managers. We heartily welcome Study Group members and wish you great success.
Steps for participation in the Autodesk PMP® Study Group:
- Determine whether Autodesk will fund your 1) PMP® Study cost ($300) and 2) the cost of the exam ($405).
- Purchase Self Study materials at 25% discount ($300 instead of $395). Click on "Buy Now" button on this page to enroll.
- Attend online study group sessions led by Krishna and other Autodesk PMP® for 35 hours.
- When you complete all sessions you will receive a certificate of completion from CertSchool. (will fulfill application requirements for 35 hours of formal PM instruction needed to complete PMP® application)
- Read PMP® Handbook and fill out the Online Application. Contact Krishna for assistance and receive application help template from CertSchool.
- Send in application if complete.
- Once application is accepted, take exam!
What to Do Before This Course:
- As soon as you register CertSchool will provide access to student portal which has class notes and videos.
- Just glance through the material before the class .
- Play videos, download audios and review at least once.
What to Bring to This Course:
- PMBOK® Guide, 4th Edition (2008) (hard copy, or printed from CD version)
- Laptop Computer (optional).